So, I’m back in Ohio now, shacking up at my parents’s house. It’s quite nice actually. I love the quieter environment.
I’ve been working diligently on my second novel. I’m posting it online as I go, and you can start reading it here.
In any case, I hope your holidays were good and that 2016 brings you lots of luck. I’ll be needing a fair bit myself.
But to make myself feel better, here’s a list of things I did last year:
- Invented a combat-based strategy board game
- Was asked back onto a TV comedy show since my bit last time turned out to be one of their most popular web clips
- Moved from soul-crushing LA to my hometown
- Finished a novel
- Started another novel
- Served on Jury Duty- and quite liked it!
- Started making steps to improve my body and mind.
So if you want to see things realistically, maybe a list like this omits a lot of downsides, but if you’re like me and see nothing but downsides whenever you open your eyes, perhaps a little pick-me-up is needed!